Hotels and Rental Cars in Vermontville Michigan | MIHotels in Michigan
Tourist attractions in Vermontville MI
Michigan Science Center
Historic Fort Wayne
Fish Ladder Sculpture
Meyer May House
Information for Vermontville
The Village of Vermontville turned into prepared in 1836 by way of the Reverend Sylvester Cochrane, a Congregational minister from East Poultney, Vermont and the Union Colony. The village was integrated on March eleven, 1871 by using an act of the Legislature.
The Village of Vermontville is served by the Vermontville Township Public Library, which opened its doorways on opened February 12, 1949. The library is placed on the primary ground of the Opera House.
The Fire Department changed into mounted in 1836 with a cooperative attempt between the Village of Vermontville and Vermontville Township. It is now under the manage of the Township.